Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft discussion document - Post BREXIT trade deals
I must agree, caution needs to be applied to this subject. The UK news media give very little information about what is going on in Europe. France24 and Al-Jazeera English show a very hostile and uncooperative intent from France etc. We were paying over the odds subsidising the EU and that has fallen on Germany. This changes the whole paradigm. 
I expect UKIP to make hay in the meantime. The Liberals need to have an angle that works both ways. We must, however, be critical of the dominance of multinationals over the EU policy, politicians waste and the politician's gravy train. I am always in favour of wage column compression in large organisations this could be another attack. They are spending taxpayers money on themselves. Many taxpayers are in straightened circumstances. It reminds me of Charles Bradlaugh (LIB - Nottingham) asking Randolph Churchill why he was receiving a pension of £500 pa for something an ancestor had done centuries ago.

Let us not be wholly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Draft discussion document - Post BREXIT trade deals - by RadicalLIB - 09-17-2016, 07:02 PM